Re: Total Build Frustration

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 09:12:12 EST

    > Why do you build to bin? It's the output folder for the eclipse
    > compiler. Can I take a look at your project or at least to the
    > build.xml.
    The default build.xml builds into bin ... Should it not?

    ... and re: the .EOGenerator.java, this is 99% that you ran with an
    older WOLips pre-patch-to-VelocityEOGenerator-that-skips-
    EOGenericRecords, so now you have an EOGenerator java file that was is
    in the default package, which made it create the leading ".". Just
    delete that old dot file. If it continues to happen then there's a
    bug in VelocityEOGen.

    ms