Re: Total Build Frustration

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 09:27:19 EST

    Uli -

    I am just using the build.xml that was created with "replace with
    latest build.xml", and then I added Miquel's changes.

    I was reminded that the "dot" files are invisible, went to term and
    deleted them. I guess I just go lost in all the new switches and
    preferences for generating EOs.
    And, after much going around I settled on the built in
    VelocityGenerator.

    NOW - What do I do with Generics? After the build they are all red?

    Sorry, but after three years with a trusty old Eclipse/WOLips/Java1.4,
    this is all a bit overwhelming but the volatility of my environment is
    starting to settle down. I think I am getting real close to
    understanding most of the necessary preferences.

    Thanks again to everyone... I guess yesterday I wasn't seeing the
    trees for the forest and forgot about the invisible dot files.

    Getting real close again.

    James Cicenia