Re: Total Build Frustration

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 10:36:27 EST

    > On Dec 2, 2007, at 9:27 AM, James Cicenia wrote:
    >> NOW - What do I do with Generics? After the build they are all red?
    I just noticed this as well when doing some blank state tests with
    wolips ... The templates included with VelocityEOGenerator are
    actually the templates we use, which presume you are using log4j as
    well as 1.5 (essentially it's assuming you're using Project Wonder).

    If you are not using Wonder (and 1.5), you have two options:

    1) copy the original Entity.java and _Entity.java templates, modify
    them to match your environment (removing generics) and set your
    template path to use your customized

    2) wait till the tomorrow's build and there is a new option on the
    EOGenerator Preferences page "Use Java 1.4 Templates (Velocity only),"
    which will switch from using Entity.java and _Entity.java to the new
    Entity14.java and _Entity14.java (see attached if you want to use
    these now with option #1).

    ms