Component Editor - confusing error message

From: Steve Sharman (stev..e-experior.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 11:39:59 EST

    Hi - I have a couple of frozen D2W components in a project that I'm
    working on, and within these components is a sub-component that is
    throwing up an error in the component editor. The error is:

    'action' is a required binding

    As you can see from the WOD definition of the component below, unless
    I'm missing something, action is indeed bound. Is this a problem with
    the editor or with me, and is there any workaround that lets me tell
    the editor to ignore it?

    ListComponent : com.webobjects.directtoweb.D2WSelect {
            action = selectAction;
            dataSource = selectDataSource;
            entityName = "ContentCatalogueContent";
            selectedObject = objectToAddToRelationship;
    }

    The project builds and runs and this component loads and works
    without any problems at runtime, so it's just an annoyance - but I
    would like to resolve it if I can. I'm using 10.4.11, Eclipse 3.3.1,
    WOLips 3.3.4603, Wonder and WO 5.3.3.

    Best regards,

    -- Steve