Re: Component Editor - confusing error message

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 11:55:10 EST

    It looks like to me like the api file for D2WSelect is wrong (/System/
    Library/Frameworks/JavaDirectToWeb.framework/Resources/D2WSelect.api).

         <validation message="&apos;action&apos; is a required binding">
           <or>
             <bound name="dataSource"/>
             <bound name="list"/>
           </or>
         </validation>

    This says if dataSource is bound or list is bound, then show that
    error. It seems like it should be:

    <and>
            <unbound name = "action"/>
            <or>