Re: Velocity Template Errors on my Model...

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 19:50:28 EST

    On Dec 3, 2007, at 5:58 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> Notice the eo.setRowid(rowid);
    >>
    >> Generates an error.
    > .... what error ...

       public static ProjectDocument
    createProjectDocument(EOEditingContext editingContext, Integer rowid
    , com.tos.eo.PortfolioProject project) {
         ProjectDocument eo = (ProjectDocument)
    EOUtilities.createAndInsertInstance(editingContext,
    _ProjectDocument.ENTITY_NAME);
                    eo.setRowid(rowid);
         eo.setProjectRelationship(project);
         return eo;
       }

    the error: the method setRowid is undefined for the type
    ProjectDocument

    >> The above in underline generate errors
    >> the first one ahs the wrong arguments?
    >> the second ... should it have "Required" appended to the fetch?
    > the second should not have required, because that would be calling
    > itself ... the second one throws NoSuchElementException which is the
    > meaning behind the "required" part. The first one has the wrong
    > arguments? It looks right to me -- Are you sure that's what the
    > error is?

    ok,, see my next email.