Re: Velocity Template Errors on my Model...

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 20:08:26 EST

    > no they are the same.
    I believe this is not true ... It looks like a bug in the template
    that most of the methods use entity.name but ONE uses
    entity.classNameWithoutPackage by accident. I'm 99% sure that in your
    model the definition of LifeCycleState is such that your entity name
    is LifeCycleStyle but your class name is TOSLifeCycleState (or vice-
    versa). Can you verify that?

    ms