AjaxModalContainer and scolled div

From: Federico Hernandez (fhernande..oslabs.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 19:46:53 EST

    Hi

    The AjaxModalContainer link stop working when appears or disappear a
    vertical scroll bar inside a HTML div in Safari (Mac).

    It means that if my page begins without scroll (depending of the amount of
    information in it) and some Ajax updates display the scroll bar, it causes
    that link stop working. If my page display scroll, since the beginning, and
    an Ajax updates hide the scroll bar, the link stop working too.

    I add and alert message in init_ibox() function to be sure that its executed
    and the end of any Ajax update, and the alert appears every time.

    I test in Fire Fox (Mac and Windows) and in IE for Windows and this strange
    behavior didn't happen.

    The CSS style for my tag div it's the next one:
    div.contents {
            font-family: Arial;
            position: absolute;
            left: 212px;
            top: 50px:
            margin: 0;
            height: 542px;
            font-size: 14px;
            padding: 0px;
            float: left;
            overflow-x: auto; /* To display scroll in div */
            overflow-y: auto;
            border: 1px solid #3e3e3e;
            width: 80%;
    }

    When I comment the height in my div, the vertical scroll bar appears in
    window browser (instead of in my div) and works fine.

    Any ideas of what happen?
    Thanks in advantage
    Federico