Re: from the last week

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 21:44:13 EST

    In doing a bunch of setups of WOLips at a client's we had ONE install
    that had this exact problem. It is definitely the case that for some
    reason the default wobuild.properties is not created. Simply copying
    in a ~/Library/wobuild.properties from a proper install fixed the
    problem, but it really doesn't make any sense. It wasn't a
    permissions issue, because I could write the file as his user. I
    haven't dug into this at all, but if anyone else does run across this
    particular problem, that's the fix for it.

    ms