Multi-project install

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 11:37:41 EST

    In the past, I believe we were able to select multiple projects
    (frameworks for example) in the workspace and right-click Install (or
    Install... where the selected ones would be checked automatically in
    the dialog) ...... this seems to have changed somewhere along the
    ling in one of the WOLips updates. Is this intentionally disabled for
    multi-project selection installation?

    If I select one project, the menu items are enabled.