Re: Strange Issue?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 23:44:26 EST

    I removed those three ide services files from the project today when
    troubleshooting this. Funny thing is I first launched a test
    deployment as a new different application and all was working, so I
    was sure that those IDE services files were the problem first. Then I
    went to the "real" app config in Monitor, selected the new deployed
    bundle, launched it only to find that the resources URLs were wrong
    again! .... wow .... so, here I was having the problem using the same
    woa under one app config and no resource url problem with the other
    temp app I had made to test the deployment. The only difference was
    that the real app config had the -WOConcurrentRequestHandling YES
    option and I had not set that for my test app.

    So sure enough, removing that from app config and relaunching made
    the problem go away!! This was the last thing I expected to be
    affecting resource URLs.

    Since I am using Wonder, I guess I have the Wonder resource manager
    being used, so I need to poke around and put logging statements in
    some useful places to figure out why this problem happens ....
    actually I will try and simulate in development first when I get back
    to it to see if I can affect the URLs by changing the
    WOFrameworksBaseUrl and WOConcurrentHandling in Eclipse launch args.

    Very very strange and totally reproducible in deployment by just that
    one launch parameter in Monitor. I will let you know what I find out.