Re: dumb migration question

From: Andrew R. Kinnie (akinni..ac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2007 - 16:12:41 EST

    Hmm. Well, I guess I made the assumption that with all the errors, it
    wouldn't work, so when I sent the email, I hadn't yet tried it. Now
    that I have, I have other issues.

    com
    .webobjects.appserver.parser.declaration.WODeclarationFormatException:
    Main: 28:16: Encountered ..omedomain.com" at line 28, column 26.

    Basically, my wod declaration is a simple hyperlink to an email address:

    Hyperlink1: Email {
            href = "mailto:m..omedomain.com";
    }

    So, I don't yet know if the session key will work, despite the errors,
    because of the new error. I also have no idea what is wrong with this
    declaration.

    As far as the generics are concerned, should I not be using NSArray?

    Thanks

    Andrew