Re: Sorry, one last thing

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 08:23:49 EST

    Have you tried making a small sample app to see if it has the same
    problem? Just make a new WO app from the template and add a session
    binding. If this breaks also, then it's a configuration problem in
    your WOLips. If it doesn't, at least it's narrowed down to your own
    application.

    If it's possible (and allowed), you can send me a zip of your project
    that is having this problem to my personal email and I can take a look
    at what's going on.

    ms