Re: Sorry, one last thing

From: Andrew R. Kinnie (akinni..ac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 09:50:45 EST

    Hmm. Well, my settings were not the same as that, I had ...Error if
    Missing key on 'implements NSKeyValueCoding' checked, and ...Warn if
    missing key on 'implements NSKeyValueCoding' unchecked.

    I reversed it, built it again, no change, then cleaned, then built it,
    no difference, then quit eclipse, then cleaned and built, now there
    were 13 errors (still the same session key errors, just 13 not 17 this
    time).

    I'm getting increasingly confused.

    In other news I also had issues trying to create an empty database
    from my model, using Openbase, so I ended up just compressing the
    production database and using my copy of that for testing. That
    worked. . . except with regard to the session key errors.

    Maybe I need to start from scratch, uninstall, kill everything Eclipse/
    WOLips related, and reinstall both fresh?

    Thanks for your help.

    On Dec 10, 2007, at 9:30 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > I loaded your project into my Eclipse and it doesn't show any
    > problems ... Here are the validation settings I am running with --
    > check them against yours:
    >
    > <Picture 1.png>
    >
    > After changing any of these, you will want to do a Project=>Clean ...
    >
    > ms

    there are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand
    binary and those who don't