Re: Strange Issue?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 16:46:20 EST

    Mike, just FYI on that issue last week..... no need for you to be
    paranoid!
      ......... it turns out that "-
    WOAllowsConcurrentRequestHandling=true" is the incorrect syntax.

    Here is the problem summary:

    Root cause:
            The presence of an invalid property format in WOMonitor resulting in
    subsequent launch arguments not being set properly. Notably we
    noticed the result of the WOFrameworksBaseURL command line property
    not being set, which happens to be the last launch argument in the
    woa launch shell script, to not be set.

    Incorrect Syntax: -WOAllowsConcurrentRequestHandling=true

    Solution:

    Correct Syntax: -WOAllowsConcurrentRequestHandling true (Note the
    absence of "=")

                    OR
                                            -DWOAllowsConcurrentRequestHandling=true

    Both forms of the correct syntax work, but beware of one incorrect
    syntax property making the subsequent properties ineffective.

    Regards, Kieran