Re: <wo:WORepetition> error ?

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 21:30:50 EST

    >> 12/10/07 2:57:22 PM [0x0-0xcc0cc].org.eclipse.eclipse[1886] at
    >> org
    >> .objectstyle
    >> .wolips.wodclipse.core.completion.WodParserCache.validate(Unknown
    >> Source)
    >> 12/10/07 2:57:22 PM [0x0-0xcc0cc].org.eclipse.eclipse[1886] at
    > This looks like the StackOverflow that Q is looking into (and
    > committed some fixes for just today). I ran into this also just
    > recently.
    >
    > ms

    Is this the StackOverflow error you're talking about that I'm getting
    after having updated to the latest nightly today? I thought it was
    something I did. I've been fighting with it for hours so far. I'm
    losing the battle :-(

    The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session;
    refreshing workspace to recover changes.
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:343)
    at java.util.Collections$SynchronizedMap.get(Collections.java:1979)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .core
    .internal
    .preferences.EclipsePreferences.getChild(EclipsePreferences.java:402)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .core
    .internal
    .preferences.EclipsePreferences.internalNode(EclipsePreferences.java:
    541)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .core
    .internal.preferences.EclipsePreferences.node(EclipsePreferences.java:
    662)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .core.internal.preferences.AbstractScope.getNode(AbstractScope.java:38)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .core.runtime.preferences.InstanceScope.getNode(InstanceScope.java:71)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .ui
    .preferences
    .ScopedPreferenceStore.getStorePreferences(ScopedPreferenceStore.java:
    238)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .ui
    .preferences
    .ScopedPreferenceStore.getPreferenceNodes(ScopedPreferenceStore.java:
    280)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .ui
    .preferences
    .ScopedPreferenceStore.internalGet(ScopedPreferenceStore.java:471)
    at
    org
    .eclipse
    .ui
    .preferences
    .ScopedPreferenceStore.getString(ScopedPreferenceStore.java:531)
    at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.bindings.api.ApiCache.getTagShortcuts(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips.wodclipse.core.util.WodHtmlUtils.toWodElement(Unknown Source)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips
    .wodclipse.core.validation.TemplateValidator.visitElement(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips
    .wodclipse.core.validation.TemplateValidator.visitElement(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips
    .wodclipse.core.validation.TemplateValidator.visitElement(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips
    .wodclipse.core.validation.TemplateValidator.visitDocument(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips.wodclipse.core.validation.TemplateValidator.validate(Unknown
    Source)
    at org.objectstyle.wolips.wodclipse.core.completion.WodParserCache
    $1.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:
    1797)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips.wodclipse.core.completion.WodParserCache.validate(Unknown
    Source)
    at
    org
    .objectstyle
    .wolips
    .wodclipse.core.completion.WodParserCache.getHtmlElementCache(Unknown
[...]

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com