Re: WOFrameworks edit screen --- where is User Root pointing to?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 07:39:35 EST

    Known issue and on my hit list -- The entire framework management
    process is rewritten in my local version, but it extends like tendrils
    all over the place (in particular into the ant build process which is
    an insta-bleaugh), so it's going to take a little while before I'm
    comfortable committing it.