Re: WOLips - problems with latest release

From: Tobias Crawley (tcrawle..mail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 12:58:06 EST

    Kieran:

    I upgraded today as well (from 4606 to 4742), and am seeing the same
    code-assist issue, but Cmd-shift-F still works fine for me. I have
    seen this code-assist behavior with 4606 previously, and a simple
    Eclipse restart solved the problem then. This time, the problem went
    away after closing all editors (Cmd-shift-w).

    Tobias