Re: Going Back a version...

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 13:22:43 EST

    Hmm...we were working on an app to manage some of the environmentals
    (wolips versions, memory, etc)...but had to shelve it to focus on
    other projects and the wolips installer. "Reverting" was something we
    were testing....but without knowing how the system works our app
    produced inconsistent results. Maybe after we redo the app we can
    shoehorn that in...but I'd need more information on how eclipse
    handles those files...what it does with them...etc.

    Thanks,