EOModeler vs Entity Modeler

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 11:39:46 EST

    What is this I just noticed?

    Entity Modeler _automatically_ adds new superclass attributes and
    relationships to subclasses?

    At first I was all "Why didn't the model validation catch the missing
    attributes and relationships?? EOModeler would do that." Then I
    looked closer.

    Sniff. (wiping a tear from my eye) It's beautiful. Thanks Mike!

    I take back all the "With Xcode it just works" statements I have
    uttered in the past. THIS is the kind of polish that makes
    development easy.

    Dave