Re: Filename Template field for .eogen file

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 00:14:24 EST

    If you're using Velocity, filename template is not currently used.
    The only case I could ever think of for this is making subpackages for
    the _File, so I just added explicit support for setting the base
    package name instead. If you're using JavaEOGenerator, you will need
    to read the readme, but you can actually define templated filenames
    using the same templating format. It just seems overly confusing to
    me, though.