Velocity EOGenerator template properties

From: Tom Woteki (drw..oteki.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 22:15:58 EST

    Hi:

    Could someone point me to a catalog of the properties related to an
    EOModel, for example $entity.classNameWithoutPackage, that are
    available to Velocity EOGenerator?

    I'm using Velocity EOGenerator based on Cornelius and Chuck's
    tutorial, for which many thanks, and now I'm looking for some
    documentation on the properties that could be used in a template.

    Thanks
    Tom