How do I refresh _Entity.java?

From: Tom Woteki (drw..oteki.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2007 - 20:06:52 EST

    Hi:

    I am using EOGenerate with Velocity templates. I generated using the
    stock versions of _Entity.jav and Entiry.java. Now I have made some
    changes to _Entity but the changes are not recognized.

    I have:
    - quit Eclipse and restarted
    - deleted the original generated .java files then regenerated
    - logged out and back in
    - pointed the "Template" field in xxx.eogen to a renamed version of
    _Entity.java
    - etc ad nauseam

    Nothing I do seems to have an effect. The _xxx.java files that are
    generated are always the same as the very first generation.

    What do I need to do for the changes to be processed?

    Thanks
    Tom