EntityModeler not saving "not null" attribute

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 17:29:17 EST

    Hi.

    Has somebody else seen that the latest EntityModeler versions do not
    save the status of the "not null" checkbox to the model anymore (for
    new entities or newly created attributes)?

    The plist entry "allowsNull" is not written anymore for my entities.

    Am I missing something or is that a bug? I've checked with the issue
    tracker but haven't seen an entry, but there might be something wrong
    here on my side ...

    cug

    --
    http://www.event-s.net