Re: Velocity Template _Entity Error Question

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 19:33:45 EST

    yes... you should remove that from the templates. Very soon now, the
    servers I don't control will be upgraded, but alas, I need to push
    some work tomorrow.

    if you could take that out of the 1.4 templates for tonights build I
    can grab it tomorrow and all will be well...

    yes it was a covariant return type.

    thanks.... your 1.4 tester

    James Cicenia