Cannot Import

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 14:42:51 EST

    Hi All,

    Just wondering if anyone has ran into this one. I don't know if I'm
    doing something wron, or if it's an Eclipse bug/feature or a WOLips bug.
    I have a bunch of frameworks I created using Eclipse 3.3.2 stream with
    a nightly build of WOLips.

    When I create a new workspace in Eclipse and then attempt to import my
    frameworks I don't get any projects listed when I select the root
    folder containing all the frameworks. See screenshot. Any ideas?
    It's as if Eclipse doesn't recognize my framework projects as projects
    that it can import.
    Each framework project has the new layout. That is, it has a
    build.xml, a build.properties, all the woproject/* files, Sources
    (containing all java files), Components (contains all WO components),
    Resources (other files to include in the framework) and WebResources
    (containing all the web server resources).