Re: Cannot Import - NEVER MIND - I Figured it out!

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 15:52:50 EST

    My fault. It turned out that my framework projects were missing
    the .project file.

    In my first email I did not tell the whole story. It turns out that I
    have a shell script that converts my old frameworks into the new
    WOLips layout for framework projects. Each framework project looked
    identical to the same project created using WOLips. I noticed that
    the Import panel in Eclipse was able to see the projects created by
    WOLips but not the ones generated by my script. Even thought they
    looked identical. But after doing a thorough comparison I found out
    that my script was not generating the .project file. And I'm guessing
    Eclipse uses that to determine if a folder contains a project or not.

    Thanks. Issue solved. :-)