Re: EOGenerator templates rely on log4j being part of the classpath

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2007 - 16:39:35 EST

    They're not in the 1.4 templates (you can choose these in the WOLips
    EOGenerator prefs) ... The 1.5 templates are basically my own, so they
    use log4j, because we use Wonder. At the moment, that's just "the way
    it is". I _think_ log4j is in WO 5.4 also, so if you're using 1.5
    templates, you're either using Wonder or WO 5.4, so that should be a
    safe bet, I believe. If someone wants to send a patch that checks to
    see if EOGenericRecord is ERXGenericRecord or something, I'll test it
    out and put it in.

    ms