Application start / run very slow

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2007 - 17:41:50 EST

    Hi.

    Sometimes (I had that once before and I have it now with one of my
    workspaces) my application start to run VERY slow. And I don't mean
    that the application itself is slow, but something around it. It seems
    as if IO is very slow but I can't figure out, what it is doing.

    Last thing I remember doing yesterday before that started, was copying
    a class from one framework to another, actually moving the class, I
    deleted it in the first framework. Now it takes about 50 seconds for
    the application to show up in the browser, where it took about 5
    seconds before that. Every request that comes up with new, not yet
    touched, component is VERY slow and so on.

    Has anybody seen this behaviour before and knows what's going on
    there? It seems to be something in the workspace as other workspaces
    are fine.

    cug

    --
    http://www.event-s.net