Anyone have any other ideas on my deployment woes?

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 13:27:39 EST

    Hello -

    I am really very stumped.

    The only thing I can think of why my app won't run from the
    JavaMonitor has to do with something with my new Eclipse/WOLips setup,
    compile and build.

    BUT, why would it run just great from the command line?

    Does anyone have something else for me to look at?

    my app.woa has me as owner (admin) and appserveradm as the group. The
    privileges are: drwxrwx-x and they have been applied recursively.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    James Cicenia