Re: OK !!! ALMOST - Re: Anyone have any other ideas on my deployment woes?

From: Art Isbell (aisbel..ac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 18:04:28 EST

    On Dec 20, 2007, at 12:51 PM, James Cicenia wrote:

    > I finally got an error
    >
    > "HOME environment variable is not set"

            The appserver (Tiger or Leopard) or _appserver (Leopard only) user
    has no real home directory (maybe it's set to something like /var/
    empty). Please describe how you got this error.

    > Where do I set that ?

            You shouldn't have to. Setting HOME isn't necessary to make
    JavaMonitor able to launch a WO app.

    > Thanks for everyones patience I think I am almost home again.

            I'm not so optimistic :-)

    Aloha,
    Art