Re: OK !!! ALMOST - Re: Anyone have any other ideas on my deployment woes?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 18:57:21 EST

    Now, do you remember me asking you like, um, several times, if you
    had done a diff on the two apps? If you had slowed down and done
    that, this would all be solved now.

    It looks like your launch script has this in it:

    if [ "${HOME}" = "" ]
    then
         echo ${SCRIPT_NAME}: HOME environment variable is not set!
    Terminating.
         exit 1
    fi

    Which, I will bet, is NOT in the app that does launch from
    JavaMonitor. I don't know if this is a WO 5.4 or a WOLips thing.

    Chuck