Re: EOModeler: Migration from XCode to WOLips and WO 5.4 (ok, one last question)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 10:50:56 EST

    Please keep these on the list, so everyone can benefit from your
    question ...

    It is correct that Eclipse doesn't not have targets per se, though the
    ant build file allows you to setup multiple build targets. However,
    I've never used JC before, and I don't believe anyone who works on
    WOLips does either. For that matter, I don't even know if anyone who
    USES wolips uses JC, so I would recommend opening these questions up
    to the larger audience of wolips users for ideas on how to do this.

    ms