woproject -> ant files

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 11:52:02 EST

    I know these files are needed for something, since a build will not
    happen without them, but they are a pain for dev team. So I added
    them to svn_ignore.

    However, I would expect that these would be autogenerated by wolips/
    woproject by a clean/rebuild of the project or even with a ant build
    execution, but I cannot get these to auto generate. Workaround is
    make a new temp project and copy paste form that if someone does a
    new checkout form svn.

    How do you get these 6 gremlin files to auto generate?

    Regards, Kieran