Re: WOProject is doomed!

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 15:07:47 EST

    >> It's not available right now but it's coming very soon ... As long
    >> as this baby doesn't decide to come early, I expect it will be in
    >> early next week.
    >
    > You're having a baby? WOProject is doomed! There went Mike's free
    > time...
    >
    > :-)
    Since Anjo asked me to clarify that I actually meant a real baby and
    that it wasn't just a translation problem, it is real :) This is baby
    #2, though, so hopefully I have my routine down ... Lots of Wonder and
    WOlips work gets done post baby bedtimes. As-of-Yet-Unnamed-Baby-Girl
    Schrag is ical'd for Wed..6am, so needless to say I may not be
    responding to bugs on Wed :)

    > Much Love, Best Wishes, Namaste
    Thanks!

    ms