Re: WOLips creates incorrect launch classpath under windows (: instead of ;)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2007 - 11:30:58 EST

    > I updated WOLips because I have been experiencing some weird crashes
    > of Eclipse connected with WOLips (once a week or so).
    If you're on Leopard, this crashing is (with 99% odds) a bug in
    3.3.1.1 ... You can download the Eclipse 3.3.2 stream maintenance
    build which fixes it, in exchange for a non-final release (but if your
    final release has known bugs, it doesn't mean much anyway). http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/