AW: WOLips creates incorrect launch classpath under windows (: instead of ;)

From: Grischa Steffin (g.steffi..mx.de)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 13:09:30 EST

    Hey Mike,

    Sorry , forgot to mention that important detail J

    I am running on MS Vista. But I will try the 3.3.2 build anyhow, thank you.

    Any idea for the classpath problem?

    Not urgent for me personally, because I found a "fix" by patching the
    classpath and replacing the ":" signs. but that's not exactly pretty.
    .and other windows users will probably experience very awkward errors (like
    "EOClassDescriptions for Entity XYC missing"). giving no indication about
    that problem at all.

    Best,

    grischa