New WO Application from Existing Files?

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 16:13:01 EST

    Hello;

    I'm moving to 3.3.2 (stream) today and the new Eclipse "didn't like"
    my old workspace for some reason. This has caused me to have to
    create a new workspace. I'm wondering; is there a way in which I can
    get a vanilla "WebObjects Application" and "WebObjects Framework"
    project in Eclipse that is based on some existing source code rather
    than the default templates?

    cheers.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay