Re: New WO Application from Existing Files?

From: Alex Cone (ab..odefab.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 18:50:31 EST

    I'd still love a really good import wizard :-) Standard XCode project
    to Standard WOLips project

    Doing it all by hand now (and my old pal SVN is never going to forgive
    me for moving everything around)

    abc

    On Jan 2, 2008, at 6:15 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > If this is the NPE line, then I would guess you didn't include a
    > proper .project and/or .classpath file in the project template. I'm
    > guessing your .project file is either missing or does not define the
    > project as a java and wolips project.
    >
    > ms

    __alex cone
             ceo c o d e f a b inc
             ab..odefab.com
             212.465.8484 x101
             http://www.codefab.com

    "Bear in mind that it is more blessed to give than to receive. I know
    a certain amount about naval gunfire, and I am certainly impressed
    with the truth of that proposition." ---Jeff Cooper, the father of
    modern pistol technique