Frameworks with the same name

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 15:13:27 EST

    Hi,

    some of us have JavaWOExtensions both from Apple (in /System/Library/
    Frameworks) and from Wonder (in /Library/Frameworks). If we add one
    or the other into the build path, and we open the Built Path dialog
    again, Eclipse will complains that the build path have a duplicate
    entry:

    So if we want to use Wonder's version and we don't want to remove
    Apple's version, how can we fix this ?