Embedding only one framework ?

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 11:29:09 EST

    How can we embed only one framework ? For example, we want to embed /
    System/Library/Frameworks/JavaWOExtensions.framework, but not the
    others frameworks from /System/Library/Frameworks. The <frameworks>
    nested element is used both to embed the frameworks and to include
    them in the classpath, so excluding the other frameworks will also
    exclude them from the classpath.

    I guess we can use the <copy> task to embed the framework after the
    ant build is complete, but I was wondering if someone has a better
    solution ?