Re: Nightly vs Stable (Was: Entity Modeler Stored Procedure Attribute Error)

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 08:54:56 EST

    Oh man...

    Has the "Stable" build turned into the "Obsolete" build?

    This is the biggest reason I hesitated so long on switching to
    Eclipse. If I go nightly, I'm worried that I may wake up some morning
    to find my app no longer building due to the fact that something
    rolled into the nightly is broken.

    Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Mike will fix things almost-
    on-demand, and WOLips gets better every day, but before I could even
    ask for a fix I'd have to figure out that it wasn't my fault in the
    first place. At this point in my Java-Development career, most
    problems are mine. I don't want to spend hours pouring through my
    code trying to figure out what I broke, when it wasn't me.

    Can anyone assuage my fears?

    Dave