Re: Nightly vs Stable (Was: Entity Modeler Stored Procedure Attribute Error)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 10:19:30 EST

    > Has the "Stable" build turned into the "Obsolete" build?
    As far as I'm concerned, yes ... Unfortunately, though, that the whole
    classpath management thing in nightly is sort of a mess, and the
    elusive occasional random NPE from JavaEditor (which maybe isn't even
    our fault). Definitely still weird problems with it, and I just
    haven't had time to work on finishing up its replacement. If not for
    that, I think it would have moved to stable a while ago. This doesn't
    help you make your decision, I'm sure. Entity Modeler is lightyears
    better in nightly, though.

    > Can anyone assuage my fears?
    :(

    ms