Re: Nightly vs Stable (Was: Entity Modeler Stored Procedure Attribute Error)

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 11:50:49 EST

    Any plans to include a set of WO libraries with the stand-alone version?

    Also I think it is missing a button to trigger Java file generation.

    I assume the stand-alone version is for those not using eclipse. What do they
    use in place of WOBuilder?

    /Anders

    --
    http://ojalgo.org/

    Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java