WO On Windows

From: mike deavila (objcma..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 11:50:56 EST

    Hello

    I have used WO for years on the both Mac and Windows. Lately i have
    only used the Mac., now that Apple does not support Windows. In my
    latest project, I am required to use windows. I have searched the
    list and someone suggested installing wo5.2 and then copying the jars
    from WO5.3.

    This does not sound like a very fun thing to do. Has anyone went
    through this process? Anyone have any lessons learned, pitfalls,
    gotchas, a better way?

    Thanks
    mike