Re: Nightly vs Stable (Was: Entity Modeler Stored Procedure Attribute Error)

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 15:09:02 EST

    I found this in my travels in the waybackmachine yesterday and I
    thought I would share it with the list. The more things change, the
    more they stay the same ;-)

    from the 1997 WO-dev list: WOBuilder: who loves it, who hates it?

    >Anybody have any hints?
    Don't use WOBuilder.

    Use ComponentEditor.

    http://web.archive.org/web/19970529070953/www.omnigroup.com/
    MailArchive/WebObjects/Current/0111.html