Re: Upcoming Classpath Changes

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 21:18:27 EST

    While I like the _idea_ of the single jars, it does make split install
    more annoying. Right now I can setup WebServerResource symlinks back
    into my woa and embedded frameworks that "automatically update" when I
    deploy the latest woa, which is really handy. With jar builds, you
    have to explicitly do a two step deployment every time. This is
    actually why I haven't jumped on the bandwagon of jar frameworks yet.

    ms