Importing Wonder Source

From: Johann Werner (werne..sd.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 05:30:20 EST

    Hi,

    I am sending this to both wonder- and wolips-list as it seems to be
    wolips related but the wonder-guys should have encountered that
    problem and surely have a quick tip for it.

    By following the tutorials on the wiki to work with wonder source in
    eclipse I get to the point where you import the wonder projects. But
    by doing this I get for nearly every project an error dialog
    "WebObjects Frameworks Error while updating classpath" with the note
    "Attempted to beginRule: R/, does not match outer scope rule: P/
    <frameworkName>" where frameworkName iterates through all imported
    projects.
    I didn't find any other error message/log except that dialog to give
    more details. When the import process is terminated eclipse shows me a
    number of >19000 errors in the code that seem all related to import
    statements not resolving. Of course I can manually refactor them but
    every time I will update wonder source from cvs these errors will
    probably reappear?
    Is there a problem with wolips (using version 3.3.4767) or can I it be
    fixed by a simple trick?

    jw