Re: WoLips Deadlock

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 13:36:24 EST

    Here is the NPE:
    !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2008-01-22 18:01:07.487
    !MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "WOLips Include Files Updates".
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.jdt.ant.UpdateOtherClasspathIncludeFiles.buildIncludeFiles(Unknown
    Source)
        at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.jdt.ant.UpdateOtherClasspathIncludeFiles.execute(Unknown
    Source)
        at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.jdt.listener.UpdateIncludeFilesJob.runInWorkspace(Unknown
    Source)
        at
    org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
    My configuration:
    JDK1.6
    Eclipse 3.3.1.1
    Wolips 3.3.4652
    Platform: Windows XP SP2.

    I haven't the last nightly build so maybe this is fixed by now and and
    update should correct this error.
    Thanks in advance,

    Guillaume