Re: Re : Unable to find framework named

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 10:16:41 EST

    Wow, where to start...

    So adding one line to the default resources.include.patternset means
    spending even a minute?

    Maybe Mike's rewrite of the Rapid Turnaround functionality will fix
    what is horrendously broken here (if Rapid Turnaround is what you
    mean by "this crappy thing") but I can get it to work just fine _now_
    with this one-line change to the patternset file.

    If you don't want to spend time fixing it, that's fine, but please
    don't make it sound like what _does_ fix the problem, doesn't. It's
    pretty easy to open the Assistant (for me) and to make a change and
    see which file picks it up, and it's NOT the one in project/
    Resources. Simple as that.

    I'll just put something in the Wiki documenting the fix.

    Dave